"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even those who endorse a multicultural approach have some reservations.
- This enterprising percussion group is taking a multicultural approach to its program on Sunday afternoon.
- The teaching environment will utilize a multicultural approach in all subjects.
- Still, many experts think the risks of the multicultural approach are overshadowed by the potential for success.
- In addition, many here say the university has been a leader in supporting multicultural approaches to education.
- In social studies, the area where the school's multicultural approach is best exemplified, each grade concentrates on a theme for the year.
- The decision of whether to support a melting-pot or multicultural approach has developed into an issue of much debate within some countries.
- Her research took a multicultural approach toward hair as a symbol of power and powerlessness.
- Ensuring a multicultural approach in schools is one way we can make sure children are aware of and respond positively to diversity.
- As the school curriculum is usually determined by the dominant ideology in society at present, a multicultural approach has low status.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.