"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some people, you can predict how they are going to vote because of their general philosophical approach.
- Others tried to take a philosophical approach to the fact that the machines they sought were out of stock.
- Taking this as a philosophical approach, one would ask the question "What do we know?"
- But a large contingent of those interviewed took a more philosophical approach.
- The fight was not over philosophical approaches to a tough problem.
- "But the chance to rethink the structure and the philosophical approach of your firm is a good thing."
- Our philosophical approach is in terms of choice," she said.
- But much of the address is expected to take a broader, philosophical approach.
- So you end up having a much more philosophical approach.
- It is right that this House should adopt a new philosophical approach to these problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.