"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The later typewritten note has the word medieval incorrectly spelled.
- When abbreviating words spelled with lower case letters, there is no need for capitalization.
- In rotation, from one to ten, the words spelled a message: Meet at usual place before nine and watch for sign.
- I was not so good at reading words spelled into my own palm.
- Some wonder whether such words spell a permanent change in the definition of America itself.
- The two words he wrote at the top of the sheet spelled good news.
- Ten years before, those words would have spelled pure heaven to him.
- Their raw work is full of what teachers call "invented spelling," or words spelled as they sound to young ears.
- Certain words, each emphasized by the announcer, had spelled a secret message.
- (That might be why the word anomaly, spelled wrong in the previous sentence, got your focus).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.