"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So, in cold clear words, I laid bare all my shame, keeping back nothing.
- What a cold black noiseless word it is in any language.
- As those cold words suggest, the new pact needs all the outside help it can muster.
- In many other camps, the situation would have had great potential for hot tempers and cold words.
- "If you try to escape me," he said, the words cold with warning.
- Expected always to say in cold words what the rest of them are too arrogant to recognize?
- "We will try something different," he said, the words cold and without accent.
- Instead of just cold words on paper, the record is now graphic.
- The cold little word made me catch my breath.
- The words cold as death whispered through her mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.