"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She tried to say something else, but the words caught in her throat.
- The voice was low and male, the words hard to catch.
- The word caught in my mind; I went to bed, and it was still there.
- Her words caught me off guard, and before I could speak, she went on.
- She wanted to say more, but the words caught in her throat.
- The words caught in his throat even as he said them.
- She said it as if the words might catch fire in her mouth.
- His words caught at her heart in a way that was a warning.
- But the words caught at her heart, foreign though they were.
- The last words caught the attention of those who had ignored him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.