"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The captain reported it as a suicide, and of course, no one thought to question his word."
- Few would question Talamir's word, fewer dared to do so aloud.
- "Now, either do it or never question my word again."
- "I'll question your word whenever I feel like it," English said.
- He was not accustomed to having his word questioned by any man.
- So if anyone is questioning someone's word, shouldn't it be me?
- In matters about something so odd as strange birds following them, she knew better than to question Richard's word.
- I thought it better not to question his word.
- Just who did this dwarf think he was, to question his word?
- "And I would thank you not to question my word, my lady."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.