"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The use of the word "jihad" in the text was deliberate and right, though, I still think; it's a holy war.
- The pope also used the word jihad, or holy war, saying violence was contrary to God's nature and to reason.
- I don't want people to hear the word 'jihad' and not be able to focus on the rest of the speech.
- In part, the dispute centers on the translation of the word "jihad."
- He later said he had used the word "jihad" in its religious, not political, sense.
- Quranists do not believe that the word jihad means holy war.
- And if anyone said the word "jihad" in his presence, he was going to punch them out.
- None is as gross as the use of the word "jihad."
- On one level, the speech represents an effort to disabuse the public of misperceptions about the word "jihad."
- In moderate Islamic circles, the word jihad means "task" or "calling."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.