"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It all started with two women entrepreneurs and a 12' x 10' foot office.
- Now, how does this partnership work and what are some of the benefits to women entrepreneurs?
- Because of their previous careers, women entrepreneurs enter the business world later on in life, around 40-60 years old.
- An adapted version for women entrepreneurs in Africa has been developed recently.
- Here you will find information on government programs that help women entrepreneurs start, grow and expand their businesses.
- She also serves as an advocate for ethnic, women entrepreneurs.
- Big banks are also making a stronger push to reach women entrepreneurs.
- She was studying women entrepreneurs, particularly those in conflict zones.
- You may think that federal and state government agencies provide many grants specifically for women entrepreneurs.
- The agency makes efforts to help women entrepreneurs, veterans and the handicapped.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.