"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The college had been one of the last to open its doors to women students, and she could see why.
- Our country's first national women's private school started with only five women students.
- Compared with other women students in their class, she was one of the most attractive.
- The meeting passed the law and decided to recruit women students next year.
- It was the first time that the school had enrolled women students.
- It is that they place women students at the center of their educational mission.
- It was also among the first colleges to offer the same curriculum to men and women students.
- Additionally, he said, "we have more women students who are over 30 than ever before."
- So that it will be possible to accommodate women students at a single place.
- Still, the number of women students at the school grew despite the difficulties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.