"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What a lovely way to spend a working day morning.
- What a nice way to spend the morning, she thought.
- A pleasant way to spend the rest of the night.
- But he could find ways to spend time in Chicago without having anything to do with them.
- Had he really chosen this pain as the way to spend his last minutes?
- And the end of a hard working life, what better way to spend those twilight years.
- What a way to spend the best bit of the afternoon!
- There are, of course, many ways to spend an evening.
- I actually watched stuff like that all the way through then, maybe since I'd spent so much time and energy looking for it.
- It was a holiday, didn't have to work, and what a better way to spend the day than watching a game?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.