"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stepped forward and discovered, sitting at a desk which stood the right way up, a small dark man.
- But he didn't stand out of the crowd the way Isabel did.
- If you stood back and looked at it the right way, the inverted star then became a face.
- I couldn't stand the way my son looked at me.
- The train soon came and we had to stand all the way.
- Are you going to stand all the way over there?
- It was really not caution that stood all the way here though.
- "I couldn't stand the way his place looked, like he was still living in a college dorm," she said.
- By standing all the way to one side, she could just see the middle section of the drive.
- To stand and fight the way he did was foolish.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.