"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Real problems, economic and political, stand in its way right now.
- If so, I do not want to stand in your way.
- And if the other is what you want, I won't stand in your way.
- She started toward the house, and nothing was going to stand in her way.
- "We need to know whether your country will stand in our way or not."
- Once they found each other, nothing was going to stand in their way.
- We don't want to stand in your way for a second.
- She was going to let nothing stand in her way.
- And he was not a man to let anything stand in his way.
- But we don't want to stand in the way of science.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.