"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I define traditions and the way of our society.
- It is necessary, at this third stage, to define the way in which staff are to be involved and the time-scale for collection.
- In 1973, the territory, surface and limits of this department were finally well defined, the way they are known nowadays.
- IN this country, democracy is defined the other way around by the gun lobby.
- The corporate governance report will define the way the exchange is run.
- "The computer monitor has defined the way we sit and communicate with people," he said.
- Their answer helps to define the way I design the garden.
- We recognize the archetypes that define the way these stories are told.
- It was the usual pyramid, with chain of command defined all the way down.
- Effectiveness, is defined the usual way: as being able to accomplish stated goals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.