"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Male nurses here say older female nurses sometimes use them in stereotypical ways.
- We say 'exit' to suggest moving away from the established art system and its stereotypical way of thinking.
- Not that the play's theme is in any way stereotypical.
- When casting for the film, Iliadis wanted to find actors who would not portray these characters in a stereotypical way.
- That does get revisited but not in a stereotypical way.
- Black people have long been portrayed in a variety of stereotypical ways in Western societies.
- "But at the same time, he painted them in what today would be considered very stereotypical ways - dancing and playing music."
- They are displayed as wild, savage, violent and speak in a stereotypical way.
- The individual is then primed to respond in one of two stereotypical ways, usually known as a "fight or flight response."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.