"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And it may be understood in a third equivalent way: as saying that each is sufficient for the other.
- I see no equivalent way to shield myself from Government decisions to cut benefits.
- The Lie derivative may be defined in several equivalent ways.
- The delta distribution can also be defined in a number of equivalent ways.
- Equations can be expressed in these equivalent and alternative ways.
- There are a number of equivalent ways that this idea can be made precise.
- There may be several equivalent ways of describing this process.
- It turns out that there are a number of equivalent ways in which this can be done.
- Yet there was no equivalent way to tell him she considered him the most important person in the world.
- An equivalent way of writing conditions 3 and 4 is as follows:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.