"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The regional plan, she said, simply represents a better way of doing business.
- It represents a new and improved way of doing business in our agency.
- To her, real estate represents an easy way to make quick cash.
- Her appearance seemed to represent a way to turn back time and make up for all the wrong that had happened in his life.
- Families represent an important way to help refugee children adapt to their now home.
- I do not, therefore, believe that this represents a viable way forward.
- It represented a repellent way of life that was no more.
- He represents, rather, a particular way of using official power.
- This represents a critical way for the industry to think going forward.
- I believe that the amendments we have proposed today represent an even better way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.