"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My job is to make people act in a certain way.
- Tell him there is no need to act in a military way.
- "Let us act in such a way to bring the light back again."
- Whatever the cause is, these people act in a way that shows no respect for others.
- But it would be very wrong to act in such a way even toward a native.
- We should act in a similar way on many other matters.
- That being so, it is appropriate for us to act in a similar way.
- For now the ship had a right to act in a way that made no sense to him.
- The important point is that the foreign influence does not act in a direct way.
- It means that you feel a strong want or desire to act in a certain way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.