"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Most of the people I meet have been warned about me," he said in his tongue-in-cheek way, making the audience laugh.
- The page was a tongue-in-cheek way to acknowledge her own anxiety.
- There's cars blowing up, but it's really done in a very fun and playful, tongue-in-cheek way, in almost a comedic sense, if you will.
- In his tongue-in-cheek way, he would poke fun at politicians, society in general, and his own family and life.
- Esack: The original works in a tongue-in-cheek way, but this is too naff.
- This tradition was a tongue-in-cheek way of imposing "discipline" on errant male members of college.
- "People know it's a satirical, tongue-in-cheek way to make fun of things," he said.
- McCoy explained that the song discusses these subjects in "a tongue-in-cheek way.
- It was said in a tongue-in-cheek way, and that should have been obvious.
- "It's really the return of status dressing, but in a tongue-in-cheek way," Mr. Basile said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.