"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I want to complete my life in a normal way," he said.
- I do think the building will be completed in a way that will please Douglas Cardinal.
- The class actions were completed in a similar way, by agreement to pay, without acknowledging any fault, $1.2 million.
- Whether the heists will be locked again after completing the same heist in a different way remains unknown.
- "It started on time, and it was completed in a normal way."
- The search began at a quarter past two, and by five o'clock it was completed, in a rough, preliminary way.
- "What is it that helps to complete your life in a way that you could not do without?"
- I understand that this process needs to be completed in a way that is expeditious as well as fair.
- Computer programmes have been developed to complete life story work with children in a way which they feel comfortable and do not find threatening.
- The Commission continues to hope that during the presidency, our work concerning the most important obstacles can be completed in a satisfactory way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.