"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These lineages determine rights of residence and land use in a complex way.
- The predictions must be determined in a way that on average the measurement results have a minimum size.
- The end of the wave was determined in a similar way.
- However a likelihood interval can be used as such, having been determined in a well-defined way, without claiming any particular coverage probability.
- Given sufficiently many (at least eight) linearly independent vectors it is possible to determine in a straightforward way.
- It also formulates a rule by which ethical actions can be determined, in a similar way to Kantian ethics.
- Now in 1882 he seems to have determined to declare himself, in a large, free way, concerning his own personal estimate of Mark Twain.
- At convergent boundaries the rate of plate subduction is determined in a similar way.
- In five of the six companies the environmental issues are determined mainly by the planners within the planning department itself and in a totally informal way.
- After all, the safety specifications obviously need to be determined in such a way that they cover the entire life cycle of nuclear installations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.