"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We need more opportunities to be creative as teachers, write our own material, assess in the most appropriate way for our students.
- Do we assess in the same way at Rutgers that we would in an open admissions county college?
- From this perspective, the shared knowledge that forms cultural consensus can be assessed in much the same way as expertise or general intelligence.
- Shetlanders seem to assess the good job in much the same way as incomers.
- If you have a service level agreement (SLA) this will help you to assess the business/supplier relationship in the most objective way possible.
- An older woman, possibly the girls' mother, certainly looking out for their interests, assessed him in much the same way she was sorting the hanks of goat hair.
- All students on a particular module are assessed in the same way.
- To further complicate comparisons, houses are not assessed in the same way as condos or co-op apartments.
- Therefore, for meaningful comparisons to be possible between my own findings and those of other researchers, social class had to be assessed in the same way.
- Neutron sources can also be used to assess the performance of a Separator (oil production) in the same way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.