"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Colleague thinks not, that it was a witty way to distance himself from the (toxic) Brown brand.
- If a chord was not correct, he'd find a witty way of telling us.
- The subject of race is presented in several witty, often purposefully irritating ways.
- But he does have a witty, wacky way with line.
- "The Graduate" was a witty and palatable way to bring a whiff of 60's liberation into mainstream movie making.
- The witty way in which an old story is given a new twist plays to a contemporary sense of irony.
- The list of aims is extended to include communicating ideas with the public often in a then humorous or witty way.
- I try to think of a joke, or a witty way to say it.
- He reached a point of violent catharsis, but then backed down into a witty way out of the piece.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.