"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's never been the guy to surround himself with riches, it's a foolish way to live.
- But years are a foolish way to measure time where nothing changes.
- Then she reviled her own foolish way of putting it.
- It seemed to me to be a foolish way to spend money, but I gave him the answers and took his gold.
- It seems such a foolish way to go about the matter.
- All of us have injured our books in that foolish way.
- But no, you would have your own foolish way.
- He hasn't opened up the play in any foolish way.
- "I wish you will stop staring at me in that foolish way!"
- We've lost a whole day because of your foolish ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.