"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Small groups are regulated in the same way as larger groups and as such, the key to selection should performance.
- On line gambling, operated off shore of the UK, is not regulated in the same way.
- Chugging has recently come to my corner of the world and is not regulated in the same way as in the UK.
- "It changes the whole calculus because the city can't regulate newsstands in the way it wants to," he said.
- I would be keen to ask the Government to explain why they have chosen to regulate only local authorities in the way proposed.
- A.T.&T.'s long-distance rivals are not regulated in the same way and they set their rates below that of the industry leader.
- Six of the nine were in Canada, which regulates the drug in the same way as this country does.
- Nevertheless, such "station groups" are now regulated in much the same way networks were regulated in the past.
- Another point that needs to be discussed is the fact that the issue of minority rights is not regulated in the same way everywhere.
- With such tenants, the cost of the parking space is regulated in the same way as the tenant's rent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.