"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a subject, it may also sound way too dry to build an entertaining show on.
- They could, anyway; he would have to ride on Hodor's back, but at least he'd stay dry that way.
- It had been given, Manchek remembered, by a short little man with a dry, precise way of speaking.
- I know all this,' Hanley said in his dry way.
- He chuckled in a funny, dry way he had, and I called her.
- Aunt Letty said in her dry way that it was due to happen quite soon.
- The introduction was made in an absolutely dry and official way.
- This used to be done in very dry ways that didn't work.
- He liked her dry way of speaking, looking right at him.
- It went on slowly in its dry, patient way, "And an animal is the same as a man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.