"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both were said to be purposely using a museum show to inflate the value of the artists on view.
- The drag queens often purposely use unkempt wigs and clothing.
- Some owners purposely use second hand equipment, as they will not care if the equipment will get damaged, stolen or confiscated.
- And I use that word purposely, as applied to all disciplines.
- It wouldn't be the first time someone's tampered with medication or purposely used it to no good.
- Hare was one of the first guitarists to purposely use the effects of distortion in his playing.
- Did Harvey know that fact; and had he purposely used the phrase?
- Despite his dislike for the D. A. " he was purposely using the man's questions as an excuse to bait her.
- It was purposely using the effect it had on me to break my nerve.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.