"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This accounts for the straight, wide route much more amenable to modern vehicular use than the other inland state highways in this half of the county.
- Certain roads were designated for vehicular use.
- The Eagleville bridge was damaged by a flood in 1977 but was "stabilized and returned to vehicular use".
- It is made up of 3 water beds and a small path for both walking and vehicular use.
- Once a B.O.A.T., difficulties with vehicular use can be regulated by a traffic regulation order.
- Even today, despite its width, the parkway yields relatively little vehicular use.
- A toll is charged for vehicular use of the ferry; a charitable donation is invited from pedestrians.
- It remained in vehicular use until 1970.
- It is, however, closed to public vehicular use.
- The interchange was commissioned for vehicular use on 27 February 2005 by then president of Ghana, John Kufour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.