"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Identify your use and your price range.
- I would expect that the more education a voter has, the more he or she can evaluate the soundness of an argument and identify a candidate's use or manipulation of rhetorical devices.
- Anyone who can identify and document its original use wins $10.
- In early use only the cancellation mark can identify their postal use abroad; such stamps are known as "Vorläufer" (forerunner) stamps.
- Swales identified two characteristics of ESP genre analysis: its focus on academic research in English and its use of genre analysis for applied ends.
- Some modern scholars do not believe that these ascriptions can be taken literally, although they give evidence that helps in dating of the Psalms and identifying their original use.
- If you will be using this medication for a long time, carry a warning card or medical ID bracelet that identifies your use of this medication.
- MI6 was aware that the Iranians were building a secret underground enrichment facility for "some months" and played a key role in identifying its use.
- Each canister before Darragh carried engraved letters to identify its separate use.
- Butler used the name P.I. Moms to identify and promote his use of women investigators to land a reality show based on his business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.