"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Well, then, come along- no use to take truck and leave money."
- No use taking the elevator, there was still plenty of time.
- Any more magic use would take the last of his reserves.
- Don't think much, if any, of the stuff can come out here, but no use taking chances.
- Like electrical or political power, its uses could take many forms.
- No use taking refuge in respectable company, there wasn't any.
- From first use to debilitation takes only about six weeks.
- Terms dictating control over and use of land can therefore take many forms.
- By 1959, use of hard drugs and alcohol had taken their toll on Holiday's voice.
- I am fully aware that we need to make use of the best expertise available when taking the further steps set out in the plan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.