"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first, when the records have passed out of active use, usually takes place 5 years after a record has been created.
- This section of the canal was in active use between 1825 and 1917.
- The number of ports in active use was 202,700 up by 37.2%.
- They are now in active use as a quarry again.
- None of these are in active use beyond perhaps some individuals.
- The other end clearly was put to more active use.
- "It's hard to find a person who is willing to own a horse and not put them to any active use," he said.
- So to give you a sense, we were recently talking about how 1024-bit keys are being, well, they're still in active use.
- All of them are still in active use by the folklore groups during their shows.
- The area was in active use from 1952 to 1992.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.