"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Widespread use of conventional seat belts could save 10,000 lives a year, experts say.
- The use of a common bulkhead saved 3.6 tonnes in weight.
- Credit cards are also charged at an 8% commission, so their use will not save you any money, sadly.
- Some use save data to allow the player to play a certain scenario or level.
- Better use of existing communications resources can save lives, if historically competitive agencies allow it.
- This extended use not only saved the trees but the naval store industry as well.
- Their proper use has however saved many lives and much food spoilage.
- More widespread use of tamoxifen would save 20,000 lives a year, particularly among pre-menopausal women.
- Social Security officials said that greater use of the Internet could save money for the Government.
- This new use may save the windbreaks which should help fight desertification.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.