"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We also learned when some drugs don't work or have potential safety concerns only associated with their use in children.
- It is most associated with specific medical conditions or the use of certain drugs (see below).
- There is some controversy associated with the use of this term.
- Adverse events, including death, associated with the use of 1,4-butanediol.
- Some side effects are associated with the use of the sponge.
- In the second section problems associated with the use of these statistics will be examined.
- The origin of the name is therefore confused, being associated with both the earlier use and the later well.
- Nevertheless, there are difficulties associated with the use of multiple choice questions.
- There are three limitations associated with the use of the factory method.
- Young people have accounted for about half of the deaths associated with the vehicles' use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.