"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This use would exclude from Métis people-hood those whose ancestries became mixed between these different ethnic groups in other settings or more recently than about 1870.
- Under FDA rules, like many other immunosuppressants, the use of this drug excludes eligibility for blood donation.
- The use of finger cuffs excludes the device from application in patients without vasoconstriction, such as in sepsis, or patients on vasopressors.
- Amongst the criticisms are that the use of the word "novel" excludes non-novelistic genres, such as journalism, biography or history.
- People who hold to this stance point out that Paul's use of the phrase "Husband of one wife" is gender specific and excludes women from that role.
- The appeals court concluded that the use of the word in the 1982 amendment excluded judges from the law's coverage.
- However, the widespread use of pingers along coastlines effectively excludes cetaceans such as porpoises from prime habitat and resources.
- For the purposes of this relief, domestic or personal use excludes any items (other than wheelchairs) purchased by:
- This use of the understanding excludes all empirical elements; and we cannot, as has been shown above, have any favourable conception beforehand of its procedure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.