"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the police are phasing out the use of ink, and are using a new computer system called Livescan.
- "Were you then permitted the use of pens, ink, and paper?"
- It is relatively rare in its use of ink on stone.
- He also makes ample use of ink or pen, oil, and acrylic.
- With the exception of the $1 note, the use of black ink was abandoned.
- I may indeed upon occasion make use of pen, ink, and paper.
- This enables the traces to be made without the use of ink.
- Samurai were permitted exclusive use of red ink.
- They make use of a mobile ball and liquid ink to produce a smoother line.
- Also, the sketches are visually impressive with their use of red, green, blue, and black ballpoint ink.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.