"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the use of restraints eliminated many disfiguring injuries, he said.
- Future use of the Internet, he said, "would be a tremendous cost savings and could eliminate expeditors."
- The use of the 3-point shot to get back in the game has eliminated the blowout between good teams.
- Far greater use of military vehicles had finally eliminated the cavalry from the military force structure.
- The use of ice tools might practically prevent pollution and eliminate work piece contamination.
- The authors said that intermittent use of the drug would eliminate the adverse reactions for many patients.
- Such a use eliminated the need for a bell, as the flow rate is provided through the nozzles.
- But the widespread use of antibiotics has nearly eliminated it in recent years.
- Its use in fuel cells eliminates the pollution from products of combustion.
- This forbids the use of arms to eliminate whole cities and areas with their inhabitants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.