"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps more importantly, the leather clothing items were being appreciated for themselves, and not just for their functional use.
- Walking is difficult, and he does not have functional use of his right hand.
- It is not extremely unusual to see century-old light switches still in functional use.
- Pottery is made all over the continent of Africa for functional and ritual use.
- It was put in functional use and served as a propaganda tool and to mobilize religious feelings of the population.
- They were of plain construction, without ornamentation, apparently built solely for high functional use.
- Unlike many racing games, the horn actually has a functional use of making (most) mobile vehicles move aside.
- Many of the things people are buying in a home have no functional use; it's all for show.
- "The plan provides a functional use for one of the most wonderful buildings ever designed to board an airplane from," he said.
- In fact, its functional and recreational use is so varied, that it cannot be easily categorised.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.