"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Start by ending the tax loopholes that the wealthy use to avoid stamp duty and other taxes.
- He also set the shuttle's own sensors in such a way that their use would avoid detection.
- This often necessitates the use of speed restrictions to avoid further damage to the line's foundations.
- So is avoiding the use of alcohol and drugs.
- The use of the trolleybus avoided the need to construct three complex railroad crossings.
- It is believed that the increased use of biodiesel avoided a potential fare increase and fuel surcharge in July 2008.
- The use of hypergolics avoids the need for an igniter.
- As noted elsewhere in this book, such group action requires small numbers or the use of selective incentives to avoid the free rider problem.
- Their use has avoided many rail accidents over the 70 years they have been used.
- In countries where both tests are used, use of the correct concentration avoids false positive and false negative results.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.