"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He thought it was too dangerous to be of any practical use.
- But until now that theory has never been put into practical use.
- But she had a more practical use for the knife right now.
- Since we can't think of any practical use for it.
- How much practical use is it in the modern world?
- He also couldn't see any practical use for what they were being taught.
- The first practical use was in the summer of 1921.
- No telling what a man might find in one of them that could be put to practical use.
- Very few can be said, if they ever understood the practical use of it.
- But there never seemed to be much practical use for a thing like that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.