"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the new deal did not translate into more playing time for the power forward in the 1999-2000 season.
- The company said the cut would translate into $1.30 a month on a $100 bill, or $50 million a year.
- What looks good on paper does not, for them, translate into an easy life.
- And they don't translate into more money for most people.
- Every happy family's language is different, but they all translate into love.
- But can policy change be translated quite so well and quickly into the schools?
- He has translated the small moment into the big events, which is how things work for most people.
- How does it all translate into performance on the field?
- This will translate into lost jobs for about 600,000 people if something is not done quickly.
- So how does all this translate into a foreign policy role?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.