"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The work does not use a computer program to translate a message from one language into another.
- You may have one to follow me as I translate from the other.
- Books may be written in or translated into English from another language.
- In the early '90s when the service had just been set up, we used to translate quite a lot of news from English.
- Early in life, she began to translate stories from German.
- It was as if he were translating from a foreign language.
- The problem is how to translate from one medium into another.
- Earlier in his career he also translated some works from German.
- This isn't just a matter of translating from one language to another.
- He translated them from German, and even added some of his own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.