"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the new deal did not translate into more playing time for the power forward in the 1999-2000 season.
- Both books were translated into English in the 20th century.
- That translated into an 8.25 percent tax break in the city.
- Play Music won the rights to translate it in 2005.
- It is expected to be translated in English by 2013.
- The original was translated into English in 1959 and is still used.
- His work was translated and published in many other countries.
- He has been translated and published in some 20 countries.
- It has been translated into English in 2005, 1973 and 1960.
- However, none have yet been translated in full into English.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.