"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But that hasn't translated to more black students in the training center.
- Some of his other works have been translated to English.
- And at last he was able to translate the message back to them.
- At least one of her books has been translated to German.
- Some of her works has also been translated to German.
- That translates to about $38 million, a big part of the town's economy.
- This is why her work translates so well to film.
- "Does the ability to reach across party lines and work with people translate to Washington?"
- Dad took the opportunity to translate to the others what he had learned.
- All this translates to the situation of the students and their right to learn.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.