"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This range translates into a 40 percent difference in the level of real income by the year 2000."
- Both are available on Amazon.com together with several other books either translated or edited by him.
- First version which has been fully translated into English by the company itself.
- A story of Indian domestic life, translated by the author.
- The voice, as translated by the computer, was completely feminine.
- It has currently not been licensed or translated by any American company.
- There are no known extent writings, or not currently translated, by him.
- And the rest of it would be very hard to translate even by the best paleocalligraphist.
- These were interpreted, transcribed and translated by the working group.
- Dante does appear on the shelves - but translated by two women, so he made the cut.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.