"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These works have been translated into English at various times.
- The problem is that we don't have enough people to translate them at home.
- That translates into a lot of money at the box office.
- The tuition increase would be translated into hours of government service at $5 per hour.
- "We've yet to see that translated into big performance gains at the high school level."
- They were unable, however, to translate that into success at the national level.
- "That translates to about $6 million at the box office," he said.
- That translates into an overall increase of $240,000 a year at a time when the company is still not making a profit.
- They found volunteers who will translate documents for free at www.volunteermatch.org.
- His manager had to come in and translate everything at first.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.