"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was able to translate that so well onto film.
- Here a child can actually read the story, which translates well onto the Web.
- My job is to realize this idea visually, to translate it onto the cover.
- We combined these into an overall score and translated the results onto a 1 to 9 scale.
- I haven't been able to translate the determination onto the court.
- The sense of collective then translated from the virtual world onto physical spaces.
- Companies once covered for poor writers by surrounding them with people who could translate their thoughts onto paper.
- Employers are looking for more than someone who can merely translate words onto paper.
- Their hatred on land easily translated onto the milk water of Nebraska.
- "I'm always looking for mundane objects on the sidewalk that I can translate onto paper."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.