"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In a moment he hacked out an opening, so the others could step through.
- Finally a man appeared and stepped through, the way closing behind him.
- I stepped through, gun out, and pointed it at the back of his head.
- He stepped through, brought the ring up inside the darkness.
- It was as if, in stepping through, one might enter another world.
- They reached the door and stepped through, into the quiet of the night.
- Then he stepped through, into her garden, and became a man.
- A man stepped through, at once closing the door behind him.
- As she stepped through, the first thing her eyes fixed on was the blood.
- The shield would let them step through, from the inside out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.