"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If I get my way, it will need to step in no further.
- I stepped further toward the road, looking up and down.
- He stepped further into the water, and then stopped, afraid.
- Not knowing what further steps to take he applied to me.
- Michael closed the door and stepped farther into the room.
- I stepped farther into the office and closed the door behind me.
- She stepped far enough away from the mirror to see herself at full length.
- Then the surge begins and he works to get people to step far into the train.
- Jack stepped farther into the room, but he did not sit down.
- She stepped farther into the room, looked over his shoulder.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.