"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I couldn't step backwards for fear of falling, anyway his arms and weight made it impossible to move.
- To step backwards into the limbo of the last five years.
- Upon doing this, he stepped backwards off the roof to kill himself.
- For a second or two they stared at each other; then she stepped backwards.
- The man who had demanded my name stepped a pace backwards.
- The girl stepped backwards, and she had a look on her face that Malcolm did not like very much.
- He stepped backwards, ready for anything that Olive could do.
- Democratic elections sometimes have as their results countries and societies stepping backwards.
- So he stopped dead and stepped backwards into the shadows.
- There was no space for her to step backwards; she couldn't very well push him aside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.