"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact they look as if someone had accidentally stepped on them.
- "So then people are subject once again to stepping on them accidentally."
- Horses can accidentally step on a person who has fallen to the ground.
- He seemed fine until a reporter accidentally stepped on his toe.
- They walk ahead, just then he accidentally steps into the liquor-laden well.
- You might have noticed a time or two that I stepped on his toes accidentally.
- A horse, for example, "may accidentally step on an object such as a human foot."
- "One accidentally steps into a pentagram, and calls them up."
- It was a park like section, marked by a colored line so that no one would accidentally step out of the safe area.
- He entered carefully, making sure not to accidentally step in something distasteful.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.