"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could try to step backward out of it or forward.
- As they talked, he continued to step backward, to try to take in the whole work.
- The black stepped backward for each step the brown took.
- He stood as she stepped backward through the open door.
- She stepped backward again, came up against the door, but it did not open.
- They must, of course, go forward without appearing to step backward.
- Then she stepped backward slowly, without taking her eyes from us.
- He stepped backward to bring the whole screen into view.
- When he stepped backward, there was only air under his right foot.
- Then the two women took each other's hands and stepped backward into the rain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.